Spec me a match.

Soldato
Hey Guys,

Slight odd question but can you recommend me some matches that could potentially be exciting/good to watch that you would take a prospective client to. Client supports Newcastle but already has a box there so looking elsewhere and wasn't too sure what fixtures you lot reckon could be worth a punt.

No limit to cost as long as it is within reason and needs to be in this country.

Thanks in advanced. :)

Caporegime
If you can get tickets to Man United vs Chelsea next tuesday in Manchester(OT) i'd recommend it, could be quite decent. If that would be too much to try and get sorted Arsenal v Liverpool as F0rb suggested could be decent (at Arsenal).

16 April, Man United vs Man City at wembley FA Cup semi final should be a good show. Not sure how much the tickets any of those but shouldn't be too unrealistic.

Soldato
OP
Ta for the input so far guys keep 'em coming. Am making a note of it all and shall let you know what gets decided on. I think the Champ League game at OT might be out of the question but Arsenal/Liverpool game sounds good.

Caporegime
Ta for the input so far guys keep 'em coming. Am making a note of it all and shall let you know what gets decided on. I think the Champ League game at OT might be out of the question but Arsenal/Liverpool game sounds good.

Tbh i'm a liverpool fan and the games at the emirates are usually poor (then again we never win) and i'd probably recommend the United City game at wembley.

Liverpool vs Man City is this coming monday, assuming thats probably out of the question too, but might be easier for tickets.

Sunday 1st May, Arsenal vs Man U, 2 0 clock kick off.

http://www.premierleague.com/page/FixturesResults/0,,12306,00.html

try flicking through those

Personally i'd go for liverpool vs spurs on sunday 15th May, but its quite a while away so might not be suitable for you.

Don
How would you get tickets for that? I was under the assumption that tickets had already been allocated and any being touted will be for stupid money. Please correct me if I'm wrong as that would be a top idea.

With great difficulty.

You're right, the 'neutral' tickets have all been sold by UEFA. The 2 finalists will be allocated tickets and they will no doubt be distributed based on loyalty (season ticket holders, members who have attended x amount of games etc).

I suspect that if you wanted to, you could get your hands on some tickets but I'd be surprised if you paid less than £300 (for the lowest category ticket) per ticket and a lot more if Chelsea or Utd reach the final.

Without some sort of membership etc, you're going to struggle to get tickets for games like Arsenal - Liverpool, Arsenal - Utd, Utd - Chelsea through official channels.

Soldato
How about taking them to the Championship play-off final this year? Likely to be a sell-out and should be an amazing atmosphere for a neutral!

Back
Top Bottom