Spec me a mini fridge

Caporegime
Are any of these actually any good? There are tons of the things and I have no idea which is any good.

My cousin had a really old 6 litre one ages ago and it was so noisy.

Any one have any recommendations? I think a 50 litre one would be too big and 6 too small so some where in the middle maybe.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Fridge stuff. :D

Milk (at least 4 pint bottle), butter, cooked meats, cheese, cans, bottles, that sort of stuff. There are seven of us in our house and the fridge is such a mess no room or anything at all. Plus my girlfriend... I mean ex :( would be sharing it as well with me.

I can't gauge in my head if 50 litres would be too big. Don't happen to have pics of it with against a 2L bottle or a bottle of milk or something do you orderoftheflame?

Soldato
I think you'd probably want a 50 litre. :) Mines probably the right size for one person to keep all their own fridgy bits in. If it was just a few cans of beer you'd be ok with a small one.

Sorry about the poor quali. Had to take it on the camera phone.

33410265-24cde1bcb3e328cd60bc69ce669e3a4e.4ac53c91-scaled.jpg

This one's got one shelf and a bottom area. The bottoms about perfect for a regular beer bottle (depth), and the top will easily allow a 2 litre bottle lying down.

Mine's just a coke branded fridge, but it's worked fine for anything I've wanted to put in it. You can obviously get more generic white appliance looking ones with more features. :) Noise wise it's only a problem when the compressor kicks in, I've had it in my bedroom for a while now and I rarely notice it any more.

Last edited:
Soldato
get a husky fridge, they can be had for £49.99 if you look around, mine holds 3+ crates of beer or you can use the shelves. its in my room and it dont keep my awake or anything.

Back
Top Bottom