spec me: a sensitive but basic car alarm

Soldato
Hi all,

Just moved into uni digs, and whilst the car park is pretty secure from outside threats, it does leave it open to internal nuisances.

because my car is like a magnet to drunk people (bright yellow, little pick-up with yellow wheels and all the rest of it) and this place gets swarmed by drunk students, I am a little worried about it. I have had problems before with drunk people being attracted to it, and causing damage and the only way I solved that was by leaving the car at home.

so yea, I need a very basic alarm which will go off if a mouse breaks wind. It should be easy to fit with the limited tools I've brought, and cheap too! If I'm asking too much, and there is a better offer on the market, or if it's better to let a professional do it then I may consider it.

It's a single cab pickup, so I don't need a million sensors inside, in fact if any, I would need one - saying that, as said unit detects if anything rocks, hits, or moves the car, that will be enough. I'm not too worried about people gaining access to the car, as if someone really wants to be in - they will get in. and movement sensors will trigger if anyone does right?

cheers guys, sorry for the essay.

Budget is probably around £50

Back
Top Bottom