spec me a system 400-600 (cpu/ram/mobo)

Soldato
howdy, my z77 board is dying, few sata ports aint working etc and rather than going to a 3rd z77 board with the same 2500k and ram since i got on release day, i think it's about time i upgrade heh.

what's the best bang for buck processor / ram / mobo thats good for overclocking (in the sense that the 2500k was cheaper than 2700k and could clock like a dream), looking for something like that and a minimum of 16gb ram if i need ddr4. iv got a H110 AIO also, so would the brackets i got fit something new?

it will be used mainly for gaming and occasional video editing (so need bit of ram).

at maximum i wouldnt want to go over 600, but ideally lower than 500 would be great. and i do ave a small preference to MSI boards over asus, back in the socket A amd days my asus boards always popped and my msi's didnt :p but times change, not sure what the best is now.

cheers!

Soldato
howdy, my z77 board is dying, few sata ports aint working etc and rather than going to a 3rd z77 board with the same 2500k and ram since i got on release day, i think it's about time i upgrade heh.

what's the best bang for buck processor / ram / mobo thats good for overclocking (in the sense that the 2500k was cheaper than 2700k and could clock like a dream), looking for something like that and a minimum of 16gb ram if i need ddr4. iv got a H110 AIO also, so would the brackets i got fit something new?

it will be used mainly for gaming and occasional video editing (so need bit of ram).

at maximum i wouldnt want to go over 600, but ideally lower than 500 would be great. and i do ave a small preference to MSI boards over asus, back in the socket A amd days my asus boards always popped and my msi's didnt :p but times change, not sure what the best is now.

cheers!

what program do you use for video editing ?

also what is your current GPU and monitor ?

Back
Top Bottom