spec me a washing machine <£300

Soldato
as per title i know ive seen a lot of these threads before i just want some recommendations for a decent washer with plenty of features and good value for money bit of a washing machine noob tbh. thanks much appreciated

Associate
One word mate, Bosch. My brother has just got one (forgive me i cant remember what model, but it was less than £300) and it is simply awsome... as far as washing machines go anyway! :)

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I went with bosch for my first washer on recommendation of my mother. Cant fault it, been going a year now with no issues at all.

Associate
Indesit and Hotpoint have a very high availability of spare parts to the common person unlike the likes of zannussi where you are forced to use their service personel.

So if you plan on keeping it for a long time and have spares available for the forseeable future and plan on replacing / repairing yourself, then check parts availability first.

With that I recommend the Indesit WE16.

Caporegime
Chocki said:
Indesit and Hotpoint have a very high availability of spare parts to the common person unlike the likes of zannussi where you are forced to use their service personel.

So if you plan on keeping it for a long time and have spares available for the forseeable future and plan on replacing / repairing yourself, then check parts availability first.

With that I recommend the Indesit WE16.

hotpoint have high availiably of spare parts is probably due to a high number of them breaking down resulting a lot of spare parts lol

Soldato
pfft me mams hotpoint lasted 5 years.

it did sound like a large aircraft taking off and shake the kitchen unit to pieces though.

new one is some super duper hotpoint washer dryer thing, cant fault it.

yet

Back
Top Bottom