Spec me all white gaming PC £6000 budget

Associate
evening folks
I was looking at making or getting a new gaming rig. I would like all main components to be white
I have a £6000 budget - which means (hopefully lol) at the time of writing this topic one of the best ones available

I am a bit up in the air about the case, I do really like the Cougar Conquer open case along with the Jonsobo mod 3 case
White would be the main theme: PSU, Graphics card, cables, Fans, AIO CPU cooler and RAM, etc...

I am not really looking for water-cooled as I don't have enough knowledge and experience with them
Any info advice and build suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thank you

I tried to fit everything in your chosen case, but it has compact dimensions that make it awkward.

The memory can be swapped for white around the same price, but I cant find it for sale on OCUK *.

Jonsbo MOD-3 Mini Micro-ATX PC Showcase – White Tempered Glass - £209.99
ASUS ROG STRIX 850W White Edition 80 Plus Gold Modular Power Supply - £164.98
ASUS ROG Ryuo III 240 White Performance AIO CPU Liquid Cooler with OLED Display - 240mm - £249.95

Intel Core i5-13600K (Raptor Lake) Socket LGA1700 Processor - Retail - £319.99
Asus ROG Strix B760-G Gaming WIFI D4 (LGA 1700) DDR4 Micro-ATX Motherboard - £249.95
* Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C18 3600MHz Dual Channel Kit (CMW32GX4M2D3600C18) - £109.99

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070Ti Aero OC 12GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card - £929.99

2x WD Black SN770 2TB SSD M.2 2280 NVME PCI-E Gen4 Solid State Drive (WDS200T3X0E) - £149.99

Grand Total: £2,546.81 (includes delivery: £11.99)

You have over half the budget left over, so I guess that's my "dump it and buy a new one build" :D

You're gonna have to up your budget a bit ;)

On a more serious note, that taichi is a loveley looking board, up the CPU to the x3D version launching in two weeks.....and change the storage config to something more sane, you probably don't need 16TB of Gen4 NVMe!

Misschief's build above is very good for ultra high end and leaves you with enough spare for a top of the range monitor.

Tetras' build is also pretty great, but with your budget I'd probably up the GPU to a 4080 and still be under £3k, then you can stick the change in a savings account and build something equally overkill in a couple of years time.

Is it just for gaming or do you do any sort of content creation work/professional use?

@Tetras - you had the mini version of the case selected, there's a full size version linked in my build above - not sure if that would affect your recommendations!

Oops, I didn't know there were two :D Thanks for letting me know, yeah, it would have.

I think the bigger cooling capacity would support a larger AIO and so, I'd up the CPU to a 13700K and the case size allows for the white 4080 in MissChief's build.

If you want to get close to £6k add the following to any above builds:

ASUS Helios white edition case
Z790 apex (white pcb)
13900KS
ASUS Thor 1600w

that lot above is over 2k, then a 4090 another 2k

Add 8tb NVMe as storage and you’re there once you’ve got ram, cooler and OS drive lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom