Spec me an ID Card please

Soldato
... and fake ID spam arriving in 3 ... 2 ...

On a more serious note, when have you had issues for either of these ? When I've collected a parcel, presenting the "you were out" card was sufficient and I'm fairly sure you are of an age where someone looking at you and suspecting you are under 18 needs to be consulting their guide dog.

Soldato
... and fake ID spam arriving in 3 ... 2 ...

On a more serious note, when have you had issues for either of these ? When I've collected a parcel, presenting the "you were out" card was sufficient and I'm fairly sure you are of an age where someone looking at you and suspecting you are under 18 needs to be consulting their guide dog.

Some post office counters can be real sticklers for needing actual ID. I was once refused being able to collect a parcel for my wife because she kept her maiden name and my id had a different surname.

A proper driving licence seems the best option really.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Weren't you in the BNP? Don't they issue IDs? Or is it just a easy downloadable spreadsheet?

Could be someone else I'm thinking of :p

Soldato
Check the validity of the paper driving license, it's illegal to have an out of date one.

For collection of parcels you need a couple of utility bills which have your name and address on but no older than 3 months.

Man of Honour
Check the validity of the paper driving license, it's illegal to have an out of date one.

For collection of parcels you need a couple of utility bills which have your name and address on but no older than 3 months.

Who actually has paper utility bills any more? and most places won't accept print outs, etc. I don't even get issued a wage slip any more.

Man of Honour
OP
My paper driving license is still valid.
I'm just after some official card that proves I am who I am when I go to collect parcels from shops and when I go to Tesco and they ask for ID.
eg This morning I had to collect some hydraulic discs from a shop and ended up going back home for my passport.

Man of Honour
My paper driving license is still valid.
I'm just after some official card that proves I am who I am when I go to collect parcels from shops and when I go to Tesco and they ask for ID.
eg This morning I had to collect some hydraulic discs from a shop and ended up going back home for my passport.
£20 and "lose/damage" your paper copy.

Back
Top Bottom