Spec me an LED Torch

FJD :)

My 2600mAh cells are running great in it, the voltages drop evenly in both batteries too and charge evenly as well. For the price they can't be beat from what I've researched.

I knew it was too good to be true. Just got an automated email saying it is out of stock :rolleyes:. There is no option to wait for it to be back in stock, just a refund or choose another item or credit.

I remember not long after you got yours I looked at the ebay link you posted and it was £45. Guess it must have gone up shortly after you got it.

Never mind. It was an impulse purchase anyway as I don't really need one :p

After some saving I finally got a Thrunite Catapult v3

IMG_0600.jpg

Your worrying about dropping your light?
I jacked my car down on my pd30 for half an hour the other week. There was barely a scratch.

I have my TK21 mounted on my bike when when I ride over bumps the mode keeps switching which is annoying. What can cause this?

Does the battery move about inside the torch? You could try getting some of them small powerful magnets and sticking one to the battery. Also line the torch barrel with some thick paper so the battery is a snug fit.

Can't say I've ever had this problem with my TK12, but that uses a different method of switching modes. Could the button be getting pressed against the mount or something?

I remember not long after you got yours I looked at the ebay link you posted and it was £45. Guess it must have gone up shortly after you got it.

Never mind. It was an impulse purchase anyway as I don't really need one :p

That's a shame you missed out.

I also very nearly clicked buy, but funds are kinda low at the moment, I am kinda glad I didn't give in as it would sting my wallet!

I'm darting all over the place again with thoughts on my next purchase. It isn't good!

What would you recommend that has a decent enough light, long lifeish(or at least rechargeable without AA's or whatever) and costs less than £25?

Back
Top Bottom