Spec me an LED Torch

:D I was hoping it would have arrived by now but I guess it is China post in action and UK customs.

Headphones from Singapore arrived today though, less than a week.

Just got a good deal on some protected Panasonic based 18650's 3100 mAh from ebay.

The seller charges $25 for 2 but i made an offer of $63 for 6 with international tracking and he accepted.

So £6.90 each.

Search on ebay for 280928671469.

Could any of you recommend a torch for me please. As the nights are getting darker im in need to a torch i can attach ontop of my airgun. Needs to be as bright as possible, but nothing too bulky.

Cheers

sorry, but without sounding stupid. What does spending such huge amounts of money on a torch give you that a £10 = £20 B&Q one doesnt?

Is it just very bright and shines a long distance?
Or what? quite interested

Wow Deluxe1, serious torch that!

Still kept a Solarforce L2-T to go with it? Any comparison shots?

Need to buy an 18650 now.

I've got a couple left both with a nailbender led in them, ones a XM-L and the other is a dual xp-g.

I'll try and get a few pics tonight.

Tom - Did the package turn up today?

Yea it did Deluxe1 :)

20120814_140503.jpg

Cheers. I'm only using the MC-E atm as I need to get an 18650 or 2 and a charger, can you reccomend me any? Or have any spare i can buy ? I should have asked that before really lol.

How much brighter is the XM-L over the MCE?

Cheers

Tom.

Yea it did Deluxe1 :)

Cheers. I'm only using the MC-E atm as I need to get an 18650 or 2 and a charger, can you reccomend me any? Or have any spare i can buy ? I should have asked that before really lol.

How much brighter is the XM-L over the MCE?

Cheers

Tom.

I'd say about 50% brighter.

As for a charger the Intellicharger i4 V2 is what i've just bought.

I generally use AW18650's but i've just ordered some of these from ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Keeppower...US_Rechargeable_Batteries&hash=item4168a756ed

Got 6 for £42.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom