Spec me an LED Torch

It feels reassuringly heavy and sturdy. Threads are all anodised but would have been nice to see square threads. Love the case :cool:

Really want to give it a try but I only have 3 cells at the moment and they're different capacity. Would I be able to give it a quick try or could it cause problems if one of the cells discharges before the others?

I might end up just buying some from a UK seller :D.

TN31vs.jpg

Mine arrived today too and I tried 3 different capacity batteries (2x FJD 2600 and 1x Yezl 2400) and the light didn't power on. I guess the power circuitry stops it from working like this?

I think the Shadow VG10 feels nicer in the hand but that's a lot thinner of course.

The T10 though is a little beast, it's as bright as the Ultrafire C3 but smaller. I tried a 14500 battery in it to compare with the C3 but will watch how long I run it because the 14500 gets the head warm. With a 2500mAh NiMH battery the brightness is not as high as the C3 though.

The candle mode of the T10 is rather brilliant, will be useful for night shooting with the camera and so on.

The TN31 is massive though, a lot bigger and heavier than I imagined it would be!

What's the best UK store to buy 18650s?

I really like it! Definitely a workhorse light and will take a beating but still look great since it's not black so won't have silver scuffs showing all over :p

I don't really want to get rid of it as I much prefer it over the L2 but the L2 has a belt clip so clips onto camera bags or belts or front pockets with ease, I have to store the VG-10 somewhere as it has no clip unless someone can recommend a suitable belt clip?

Edit*

That Thrunite flight case is bloody brilliant! Can store the T10, L2 and VG-10 in there as well as a few batteries around the top. Then bung the lot in the car boot :D

Last edited:
Yeah it seems odd that you cant sell them really. I could sell them on an airgun forum I visit but I trust this place more, far better moderation and rules in place.

I'm also really impressed with the T10, I wasn't expecting it to be as bright as it is with it being a single AA. I have been after a single AA light for a while but never got round to ordering one, so this has worked out perfectly. Will be perfect for keeping in my camera bag!

DSC_4327.jpg

my collection is getting a bit too big now :D. I only really used the TK12 for everything at the moment.

I dread to think what the price will be for that. 2600 would be amazing in such a compact torch though.

EDIT: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4X-Ultraf...rElectronics_Batteries_SM&hash=item43a998b84a

Would these be ok to use in my new torch until I get my keeppower ones from HK? I was going to order them from Flashaholics, but that would mean I've spent £70 on batteries lol. I know these will be nowhere near 3200mah, but they will at least work right? Or is there anything better for as little as possible?

Last edited:
You will be pleased to know that the following items from your order RC13161633 have been despatched.

3 x Eagletac 18650 3.7 Volt Li-ion 3400 mAh
1 x Nitecore i4 Intellicharger

:D I'll free up a free plug socket now, exciting stuff this is.... how sad :p

Back
Top Bottom