Spec me an LED Torch

Received two of these today and expected a mix up but ended up with the real deal just like you.

Two of the latest TK22 for £18, shocked :eek::D

My first Fenix, love the quality, pretty much a perfect torch.

There is a father Christmas.

Not seen so much power so cheap before & probably wont be bettered anytime soon, pretty sure I win the thread for that bargain :p
Im surprised at the good luck as normally I see a good price and theres a catch or it becomes out of stock. Or that time I got a cheap gfx card from a van gogh dealer but it had to be literally shipped from Colorado :D took almost 3 months -

Some decent night pics are in order now, it seems to have some good range on the light but that also needs a good camera to capture it ideally

Its a quality item, so much so that it soon uses up my old battery and switches to low to preserve voltage regularity. Chinese clone torches just slowly get dimmer
I think the notes rate it for 1000 lumens on CR123A, I will have a look if I have these and/or a charger. I think they are most often camera batteries. 16430, if not Im just looking for a 18650 battery anything thats better then laptop recoveries. If anyone sees a good post or sale on batteries repost it here

I found the 2015 edition on eBay for £45. Took a punt.

I'm quite excited. The torch she has at the moment is actually weaker than the led flsh on my phone! I couldn't believe it when we used it together last night.

What's the delivery charged like on the solsrforce torches and dropins? Started wanting some cheapy cheapy but salesman Mrk has got me wanting one of those now.

I found the 2015 edition on eBay for £45. Took a punt.

I'm quite excited. The torch she has at the moment is actually weaker than the led flsh on my phone! I couldn't believe it when we used it together last night.

I couldnt believe how poorly a standard bulb torch performed after going back to my old torch, because my ultrafire C8 gave up after a few months of use. I just couldnt get use to my old torch, so thats why I bought a decent qual torch this time, not a £12 cheapy.

But like they say, if you buy cheap, you will probably end up buying twice and thats what happened to me., But saying that, I wasn't going buy again, I was just gonna go back to my old bulb torch and make do. But that didnt happen in the end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom