Spec me an LED Torch

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

t the moment my new latest purchase is keeping me quite happy. It is a drop in for a maglite. +400 lumens of pure flood.

5mm leds of fail. There is no way that is 200 lumens, let alone 400.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Olight is a very well respected brand and those lumen outputs are true. Also, due to the extensive and efficient heat sinking, you can hold the head of the torch when it's on max without burning your hand. LED lights put out a lot less heat than their incan counterparts.

Soldato
Would an Olight SR90 INTIMIDATOR be overkill for taking on short 10 min walks? :p

I'd love one just to temporarily blind family members with the 2200 lumen strobe :D.

I'll get one when I win the lottery.

Ive gone an ordered the Quark AA2 Turbo from 4sevens after reading and looking at this amongst many reviews/opinions

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=288332

Nice one, looks like a great torch from the reviews ive seen of it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato

The filters need to be used with the quark prism and 'The Prism attaches to any standard Quark bezel (does not fit the Quark Mini or Quark Turbo)'

Ah well

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

not worried about customs?

Only 1 package out of around 60 I've ordered from abroad (roughly 40 from China, 20 from USA) in the last year has been stopped at customs.

Also, there are no UK dealers of 4sevens flash lights so what other option is there?

Soldato
Only 1 package out of around 60 I've ordered from abroad (roughly 40 from China, 20 from USA) in the last year has been stopped at customs.

Also, there are no UK dealers of 4sevens flash lights so what other option is there?

Same here. Although to be fair most of them were from ebay and were marked as gift ;).

Amigafan, you seem to know your torches. Which would you say was the better torch out of the Fenix TK12 R5 and the OLIGHT M20 R5 Warrior Premium?

The Olight has a slightly higher lumen count but on the beam comparison website posted on page 1 of this thread the TK12 actually looks slightly brighter.

Both have similar modes, both look similar. The Olight comes in a neat carry case but its also £10 more expensive.

I'm leaning toward the TK12 as I love my Fenix LD20 and had never even heard of Olight before this thread.

Back
Top Bottom