Spec me an LED Torch

Oh it works perfectly fine, no fresh pic though. how did you want to go about this, you could arrange collection/delivery via interparcel or parcel2go or something?

Too big to pop in the post?
If you were in London i'd come and fetch it, but you're all the way out on the coast. you actually live near-ish to Globul :)

Too big to pop in the post?
If you were in London i'd come and fetch it, but you're all the way out on the coast. you actually live near-ish to Globul :)

I live 15 minutes away from Globul, or 5 if taking the ferry :p

But yeah, I checked the letter box and it won't fit as the head is too big!

I have yet to develop telekinesis so you'll have to send me the address details and I will post it tomorrow at lunch and let you know how much it cost!

Very kind of you Mrk, I'll email you my address shortly. :)

I'll be sure to take some photos of your C8 in the bush so that it'll have a bit of history behind it :D

If it gets damaged i'll buy you a new one of course :)

Hehehehe :D

I'm going to try to do a "hello OcUK" photo while I'm there \o/

<edit>
First five people to claim will get an Authentic Southern African Souvenir! (it'll be something cool that i find) :D
Mrk already gets one for lending me his C8 :)

Last edited:
Claim :p.

Today I received...4 x SenyBor 18650 2800mAh Li-Ion batteries and an Ultrafire C8 502B. Pleasantly surprised by the receipt of the C8 from Hong Kong...I only paid on the 9th Nov?! Also it seems, provisionally anyway, extremely well built! If it works well I'll be very happy, as my LD20 isn't quite lighting up the lanes as much as I'd like.

Anyway, a question...the cells are reading 3.5V on my multimeter. Does this sound ok? My charger is yet to arrive, but is my next step just to charge the cells until the lights go out?

Today I received...4 x SenyBor 18650 2800mAh Li-Ion batteries and an Ultrafire C8 502B. Pleasantly surprised by the receipt of the C8 from Hong Kong...I only paid on the 9th Nov?! Also it seems, provisionally anyway, extremely well built! If it works well I'll be very happy, as my LD20 isn't quite lighting up the lanes as much as I'd like.

Anyway, a question...the cells are reading 3.5V on my multimeter. Does this sound ok? My charger is yet to arrive, but is my next step just to charge the cells until the lights go out?

Those should be fine, don't use them without giving 'em a charge though :)

Back
Top Bottom