Spec me some alloys for a Peugeot 106 GTi

Soldato
Rarely post in motors for fear of being tarred and feathered :) Fancy getting myself a little 106 as a run around. Aiming for a diablo red GTi as standard as possible. When I was a 17 year old lad I had a 1.1 XN and it was a hoot to drive dispite being 50-60bhp(I think) and I drove a mates Saxo VTS the other day. Brought lots of good memories back!

Had a look around a couple GTis and they both had rubbish aftermarket alloys. I don't mind the standards either but I'd like some black/gunmetal wheels. Not sure either 5 spoke or mult spoke? What do you reckon?

I know very little about cars so what size/make/model should I go for? Money isn't too much of an issue but I'd like to keep it cheap if possible :D

EDIT: Might as well edit this in. I know Pugs are **** French cars made out of meccano and sticky tape lol!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Yip.

There's a lad on eBay who does exchange based refurbs with them - some of the 'options' he offers look very impressive!

my106leftside.jpg

That's nice :D can you give me the seller name? What sort of suspension trickery would need doing to get them on nicely without ruining handling?

Back
Top Bottom