Spec me some ideal POIs around the south of France!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Hello,

Long story short, I'm doing a bridal wear photo shoot along the French Riviera at the end of September and plan to sight-see for the rest of the week before and after this is done. We want to make the most of the locations nearby and see some amazing scenery, as well as drive along some amazing roads.

I know there are a many here who have driven around this part of Europe plenty of times, so am open to recommendations which I can plot and plan a route via.

So far I have:
- Millau Viaduct
- Route Napoleon
- Menton
- Saint-Tropez
- Hills above Monaco

Thanks!

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
Pau looks like it's just a city route with everyday traffic in it, that would be meh without the nice scenery surrounding it!

Rocamadour on street view looks like a nice winding hill climb with a few tunnels thrown in. There are cafes and stuff at the top, too.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
Amazing^ Thanks both!

I'll add you on the eff book if that's ok, Callum told me you'd be the one to know! Eze was certainly on the mind as well after seeing photos on Google Images, so I'll add that on Maps as well as the others!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
OP
I should have said scenery alone would be fine too. It's gonna be a week, so we;d need some nice places like Tropoz/Menton and the like to stay and enjoy the atmosphere and food before moving on the morning after.

I think with all the above in mind, there's plenty to see now!

Back
Top Bottom