Spec me some smart casual shoes/trainers

Soldato
I need a pair of shoes / trainers which can be worn with trousers an d a short sleeve shirt to be smart casual, or with jeans or maybe shorts to be more casual.

Of course the look of such things is very much down to taste, but I thought it might be worth checking for recommendations on shoes people have found to be particularly comfortable, as that's very important to me and you can't really tell from a quick shuffle around a shop, never mind if I buy online.

As a reference, the last shoes I had to fulfil this brief were these:
https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0731CVKKX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I found them to be really comfy, but the soles wore out quite quickly (although that might just be because I wore them constantly). As an indicator of that, I only bought them last June.

Soldato
OP
Do people really need to ask for what shoes to buy now? :D

Is it really completely unreasonable to ask for recommendations for what people have found comfy? So unreasonable that it's worth posting about how laughable an idea it is?

Just to help us all out, can you share the exact dividing line between what products owner reviews are relevant for, and what they aren't? It'd be nice to have the info so I can avoid such an embarrassing mistake in future.

Soldato
OP
I dunno if I'm giving the wrong impression with the word 'trainers', but I don't know what else to call them.

Look at the Merrell's I linked to - which I would call trainers but are a suede finish smart casual piece of footwear. I'm definitely not looking for Adidas/Reebok/Nike type footwear.

Back
Top Bottom