Spec me somewhere warm for November

Soldato
Trying to use up the remaining annual leave and have a week off at the beginning of November. Not sure we can be bothered with long haul or anywhere terribly expensive — but a bit of sunshine and warmth would be nice.

Any suggestions? Rhodes? Marrakech? Other Greek islands? Looking for something relaxing, we were in Sicily a few weeks ago which although warm and lovely was a little hectic.

Agadir? Not much to do there and it should be about 25°C in November.
Just been for a week, had quite a lot of haze and high humidty - not hard to deal with heat but like hard to dry towels and stuff. It was quite nice with a decent amount to do if you seek it out. We had 25 - 30 every day and were able to do something in the morning then sit about the pool in the afternoon so was a pleasant break. It was quiet enough and relaxing but expect the typical crap sellers everywhere touristy, were easy enough to say no to and friendly enough overall. Somewhere like Cyprus might be warmer though.

It was quiet enough and relaxing but expect the typical crap sellers everywhere touristy
Yeah this massively puts me off places like that unfortunately. Looks like the other half has added a new requirement - direct flights from LHR :p

Debating Athens, or maybe Valencia or even Porto or Lisbon. Been to both the latter but had a fun time..

Yeah this massively puts me off places like that unfortunately.
I know its a stereotype but it definitely is true. We didn't find most to be pushy and a head shake, no thanks or hand wave was enough. But yeah you can't walk up the promenade and be left alone.

Yeah this massively puts me off places like that unfortunately. Looks like the other half has added a new requirement - direct flights from LHR :p

Debating Athens, or maybe Valencia or even Porto or Lisbon. Been to both the latter but had a fun time..
I love Portugal.

Would live there if I didn't have to work.

You joke, this is where we intended going before the Israel war started, to see Pidgeon rocks and just chill on the coast. Then Muscat was next but getting there was too hard when we were able to go so we went to Agadir instead :cry:

Back
Top Bottom