Spec my dad an FPS

Soldato
OP
Cheers for the suggestions folks! He's played a bunch of what you've mentioned (Doom, Quake, Unreal etc) but Stalker and FEAR are looking like they'll be up his street. Same for BF2 and Bioshock.

Cheers!

Caporegime
Cheers for the suggestions folks! He's played a bunch of what you've mentioned (Doom, Quake, Unreal etc) but Stalker and FEAR are looking like they'll be up his street. Same for BF2 and Bioshock.

Cheers!

Get him to play the first Fear title before the second, tis a great shooter with an immersive story line.;)

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I'm probably your Dads age & I've been playing BF2 since day one, The pace & options you have is Perfect & suits just about everybody except those that cannot handle being killed. :D
At the price it's well worth a try for him & with the recent patch you get all the add ons slung in for free, There will be literally Untold hours of play time for less than a tenner.
Personally I think BF2 is the best online FPS ever created & to get it & all its add ons for less than a tenner is unbelievable.

Soldato
My dad really enjoyed SOF2 (and still plays online sometimes i think) He also completed the expansion of half life 2 'portal' Which annoyed me as i was supposed to be playing it!

Soldato
Has he had all the DLC's for fallout 3?
He could also try wolfenstein (or even the older return to castle wolfenstein) I thought that was a half decent shooter, not legendary like BF2 or CoD games but still pretty playable imo.

Associate
Another recommendation for The Orange Box here - only got it recently and the Half Life 2 series is awesome so far (now on Ep2) as well as Portal and it's cheap these days as well!

Back
Top Bottom