Spoilt for choice.

Permabanned
Just been thinking about some games I have not played, gamers have never been more spoilt for choice, we have plenty of full games released every month plus demos and now arcade games, back in the day we had to make do with a few games but now they are thrown at us, plus with GOD and arcade games down the t'internet.

I am finding myself choosing the games I need to play and find out I miss some classic due to the amount of media on the 360, same goes for the PS3.

We are hitting the crazy period of the calender and I know I am going to miss out on Halo ODST, Operation Flashpoint, Need for Speed: Shift, Brutal Legend, Ghostbusters, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, Left 4 Dead 2, Assassins Creed 2 due to 2 or 3 games taking up my time.

Soldato
Agreed, i've only just got around to playing Gears 2. I'm yet to complete (or even finish the first level of) Halo 3 but i think it's just not my sort of thing so will be sold. Mirrors Edge, Blue Dragon and Kameo are also on the to do list. To top that off i've got Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 arriving in the post tomorrow.

Literally too many games.

Soldato
It could be seen as a good thing though, as by the time you get the point where you start to catch up it'll:

(a) See you through the "dry" spells when no games are out
(b) Cost you less for the games due to price reductions

Soldato
It could be seen as a good thing though, as by the time you get the point where you start to catch up it'll:

Also agreed, blue dragon cost me £11 new, Kameo £7, Gears 2 £12 etc etc. Lost Odyssey kept me plenty entertained during this years dry spell.

Permabanned
OP

Agree with this, only just got round to playing Fallout 3, rented it and now bought it for £13 so its a bargain for a game that will offer hours of entertainment, plus the amount of games that come with online play they add extra hours that use to be spent on single player games.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I bought Dead Space in the Christmas sales (2008) and I haven't even unwrapped it :eek:

Trying to finish the games I have before the next seasonal rush..

Associate
Trying to finish the games I have before the next seasonal rush..

Better be quick then as that time is nearly upon us :)

My list for the next two months is

Operation Flaspoint 2
Uncharted 2
Forza 3
Ratchet and clank a crack in time
Modern warfare 2
Assassins creed 2

Should keep me busy (and skint) for a while :)

Back
Top Bottom