Spotify premium worth it?

Soldato
Get it for £4.99 a month with the NUS discount, well worth it and I sync over wifi (halls internet is unreal :D) and play in offline mode. Works fine with my BB :)

I didnt know this...Will check tonight if Deezer does the same.

I picked Deezer over Spotify just because i prefer its UI and for some 'probably placebo' effect the sound its better. Again £9.99 for unlimited comp/mobile use.

Soldato
I use it on my ipad and iphone every day basically. I use airplay to send the music to my denon amp with speakers. I intend on going for a sonos set up so it will be interesting to see if it allows me to play on that as well as my phone at the sametime

Soldato
Love spotify, way I see it. The cost of an album a month (nearly anyway) and you can have as many albums as you like. Also as a student I get premium for £5 a month.

Soldato
Just cancelled my subscription i loved it, i listened on my pc at home and my phone at work and in the car via my parrot, its worth every single penny, the reason i cancelled mine is i found myself using tune-in radio a lot more now the football season started gotta love talksport

Associate
I listen at work all day with the desktop app, on my phone while on the go, in my car, at home on my laptop hooked into my HiFi...Definitely worth £10 per month to me.

Man of Honour
I'm loving the discover feature they added recently - found so much new music thats of my taste but a little outside of my usual circle of artists, etc.

Associate
I use Rdio. Much prefer it to Spotify. Nicer interface and I, personally, think it recommends better music. £4.99 for web platform and £9.99 for Mobile access too (Offline). Great value for money.

Associate
I've had Spotify Premium in the past and would recommend it especially if you listen to a wide variety of music. Great if you've got a compatible mobile

Back
Top Bottom