Sri Lanka massacres

Permabanned
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-43300913

Hmm, of course the bigots won’t care about some little research. Do the mods really enjoy fomenting this sort of bigotry?

It won’t be surprising who it is, not because of their religion, but because there’s a conflict ongoing for decades.

I did a little research, you failed to quote this line:

Tensions flared after the death of a Buddhist man who was said to have been beaten by some Muslims a week ago.

Caporegime
I did a little research, you failed to quote this line:

Tensions flared after the death of a Buddhist man who was said to have been beaten by some Muslims a week ago.

Yes it’s called conflict? As I said.

There’s also serious issues between Buddhists and Hindus, over the Tamil ethnic group (who lost).

Caporegime
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-43300913

Hmm, of course the bigots won’t care about some little research. Do the mods really enjoy fomenting this sort of bigotry?

It won’t be surprising who it is, not because of their religion, but because there’s a conflict ongoing for decades.
Bigotry? No, I don't see it.

I doubt people here are celebrating attacks against mosques or peaceful practitioners of any religion. We're not lacking in basic human empathy - we're just incredibly wary of islam because extremism and violence are not as rare occurrences as they should be, amongst its followers.

Also nice to see the typical SJW/"liberal" call for the discussion to be shut down. I've personally seen you do that in a few threads recently. When you don't like what's being said, scream and shout and huff and puff and hopefully no-platform the offending voices. It's good to live up to stereotypes, eh? :p

Soldato
Didn't realise Yas was ambassador for the whole of Islam on this forum. Please direct all anger at him so he can be held accountable as it's obviously his fault.

Soldato
Yeah, when you take all the bombings, beheadings, stonings, raping, stabbing, imprisonment, gay flinging, death and destruction out, it's pretty peaceful.

LOL

honk honk.
Oh Come on don't be too harsh with them, lets give them a few hundred years to catch up with the rest of humanity.

Caporegime
Yeah, when you take all the bombings, beheadings, stonings, raping, stabbing, imprisonment, gay flinging, death and destruction out, it's pretty peaceful.

LOL

honk honk.

As I said on the whole it’s peaceful otherwise you would have over a billion Muslims running around causing all sorts of havoc and destruction.
Not my problem that you seem to have a huge issue with Islam in general. I just find it rather amusing.

But it does say a lot about the sort of person you are...

Honk honk

Didn't realise Yas was ambassador for the whole of Islam on this forum. Please direct all anger at him so he can be held accountable as it's obviously his fault.

Haha that tickles me to no end.

But yes please direct all your anger towards Islam/Muslims to me please.

Just awaiting where I get accused of being a terrorist sympathiser by a certain few ignored posters ;). That would complete my day.

Permabanned
As I said on the whole it’s peaceful otherwise you would have over a billion Muslims running around causing all sorts of havoc and destruction.
Not my problem that you seem to have a huge issue with Islam in general. I just find it rather amusing.

Honk honk

Islam is a religion of peace....on a thread where over 200 people just died in the name of Islam.

honk honk

Caporegime

Honk honk

Haha that tickles me to no end.

But yes please direct all your anger towards Islam/Muslims to me please.

Just awaiting where I get accused of being a terrorist sympathiser by a certain few ignored posters ;). That would complete my day.
The thing is - and maybe you'll disagree but it's pretty hard to - islam is only "moderate" in countries with secular governments to keep it in check.

As soon as you start looking at countries with islamic governments, "moderate" is left outside the door. Then you get blasphemy laws, free stonings for women, etc.

Now those countries (with islamic governments) that seem pretty crazy to us in the West - they would say they are following the laws of islam. And it does seem to take a pretty hard line on things like people wishing to renounce their religion (would you like a nice death penalty with that?)

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Islam is a religion of peace....on a thread where over 200 people just died in the name of Islam.

honk honk

Have I missed something? Has someone claimed responsibility?

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
Bigotry? No, I don't see it.

I doubt people here are celebrating attacks against mosques or peaceful practitioners of any religion. We're not lacking in basic human empathy - we're just incredibly wary of islam because extremism and violence are not as rare occurrences as they should be, amongst its followers.

Also nice to see the typical SJW/"liberal" call for the discussion to be shut down. I've personally seen you do that in a few threads recently. When you don't like what's being said, scream and shout and huff and puff and hopefully no-platform the offending voices. It's good to live up to stereotypes, eh? :p

I’m not calling for the discussion to be shut down, that’s on you.

I’m calling out people who ******* immediately jump to conclusions because they’re bigoted *****. There is no official confirmation, so all anyone can do is speculate.

To speculate in valid manner, you need to provide evidence that isn’t prejudged and prejudiced beyond contempt.

To ignore context is to be a bigot, I can wait for the Sri Lankan government to make a firm statement before making a judgment about the situation, some people clearly cannot.

Is it some fundamentalist Ceylon moors? Probably. How would you feel if it weren’t though?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom