Star Trek Bridge Crew - Tonight?

Soldato
I was an amazing captain!! Running the ship was easy, keeping Unseul away from the pretty ensign in the corner that was impossible. :p

And yeah, it was such a brilliant game when we knew nothing. So many laugh out Loud moments. Unfortunately It was a very limited game and the fun was the social element as the gaming part got stale very quickly. It was such a cool way to meet you guys though and it was the game that got the whole hangout crew going. It was fantastic during lockdown.

Soldato
Is this actually dead, reason I'm asking is because it's one of steams vr fest games :confused:
it still seems to be in use and people playing from what i can tell but, like whats already mentioned no support or updates. mods would do this wonders, but probably split the community to Quests and Non-Quest
there isnt really any good VR alternatives fromw hat people have looked at at least from a VR side. Pulsar Lost Colonely / Artemis Spac bridge really seem to be the only things close but its a very differant feel to STBC were it was built for VR.
we had a seporte discussion about it earlier in the thread

Back
Top Bottom