Star Trek: Picard

Caporegime
They should do a season where Q goes back in time to when star trek used to be good.

I don't get the love for Q anyway he was a pompous annoying panto villain

Caporegime
I'm getting bad vibes from trailer 2.
Woopi Goldberg seems and looks as tired as Patrick Stewart.
I mean it cannot be as bad as the first series, surely, but it's going to actually have to be good and just not a nostalgic clip show.

I don't care about Captain football, 1st officer drug problems and the blonde doctor. Romulan Australian written out? One can hope.

7 of 9 is a bit interesting but I hate the route they took her so.. redeem that maybe.?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I only just watched the trailer. It does look more exciting than the first season to be honest. Plus I have much lower expectations going in this time, so that will help :D

Yes, all that persecution you endure on a daily basis just for being a white man must be horrible.

Or a figment of your imagination, I forget which.

No-one said it happens in real life, at least I have not experienced this phenomenon. It is within the "programmes" which are masquerading as Star Trek who's nauseating identity based politics and extreme left wing ideals make me tune out.

Star Trek is not about story telling any more, it's about "The Message". AK said this in an interview.

I have stopped watching it.

I gave Discovery a chance and like most others, abandoned it after skipping through episode 1 of series 4.

I am hoping the new series will improve but it's so unlikely. If it does I will be pleased. I miss star trek and used to love it back in then. I want to give it a chance but I hold almost no hope after previous disappointments.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom