Star Trek : Strange New Worlds

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Same this series is more at home to what I perceive to be ST. Shows how badly out of place Discovery is.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
It makes perfect sense. If you don't spend all day thinking about it. He lost his Vulcan part of him. Just a human body experiencing things he hasn't before.

I really enjoyed this episode too, thought it was pretty funny and some good moments. I had a deja vu moment myself. I could have sworn i have seen this episode's story before? Was it used in other Star Trek shows in the past?

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Sam Kirk can't get enough:

i cant stop watching it hehe. lol absolutely Hilarious.

Me too. I ended up laughing at all the musical bits though I do think it could have done without the dancing as the singing thing could be explained in the same way flying at warp speed and transporters but not the dancing routines. They take ages to coordinate and I speak from experience.

I really enjoyed it but I am absolutely smashed.

Same it was something different and it was a pretty good attempt even though it was silly. :D

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
I thought this series was some of the best Trek in years. Yes, there were a couple of not so great episodes, but there were some absolute stinkers in all the older series too. The singing episode is getting a lot of hate (some of it justified), but at least they tried something a bit different. The crew feel like a crew, rather than Discovery that is the Burnham show with a few cameos.

My thoughts too, one of the few recent shows that really hit the mark of the OG. Discovery is a perfect example same studio and production but got it so so wrong.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Have to say, the SFX in episode 10 were top notch.

yeah puts some big budget productions to shame. Very impressed with the visuals. Compare that to some of the awful effects and CGI in other Superhero TV and Movies (She Hulk, Secret Invasion - last episode was a mess, recent The Flash, Thor Love and Thunder, Dr Strange 2 etc etc)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom