Star Wars Battlefront II

Soldato
Had a few games now and I'm fairly enjoying it.

Yeah it's a bit laggy and stuttery but I'm on with my 3 mates and we're having a laugh. For how long, who knows. I'm enjoying playing the challenges and unlocking new bits. A far far better system then just pulling your wallet out.

Soldato
The single player is an absolute chore to play. Thee enemies don't show any reaction to a shot until they are dead...it feels a bit naff to me.

Soldato
Despite the crappy loot crate progression system I have to say this is everything I wanted the first BF to be. Also looks and runs great on the One X @ 4k 60fps :cool:

Actually I much preferred the original battlefront, I don't like the game modes and not being able to choose what you want to play ie I used to mainly play Cargo, Driod run etc .

Caporegime
The single player campaign is a bit meh, but Dice haven't ever really done a great single player campaign (Though I seem to remember 'Bad Company 2' was alright)

Enjoying multiplayer. Lack of voice comms at all is really odd though.

Soldato
Does anyone get any rubber banding with this online? (Xbox One X?).

I also get a crazy Lag/freeze randomly where by my player just freezers on the spot for a second or 2 and reverts back to first person mode.. never had with any other game.

Soldato
Loads of performance issues all weekend, Assault Vanguard always to lag with the shotgun, the whole network code seems a bit iffy, certainly not as responsive as the first game. Hopefully it'll get patched soon.

Caporegime
I saw a patch deployed for PC and PS4 that said:

• Fixed an issue where the player’s saved data would be erased if starting the game with no controllers connected.
Is there an Xbox One patch as well?

Back
Top Bottom