**** Star Wars: Battlefront ****

Soldato
So there are not going to be any spaceship battles in "Star Wars", I'm disappointed to see only "land based" battles.

I was hoping for some X-Wing/Tie Fighter/Capital ships action in space :(

Permabanned
What's in the SWBF Closed Alpha?

So from the last few minutes of looking at the files...ect i have been able to see and pull what we will be getting in this closed alpha to test.
First off i see that we will be getting both the Walker Assault on Hoth and the Wave mode (possible) or the Walker Assault mode on Tatooine.
Also for people wondering what the Frontend folder is in the levels folder that is the MainMenu.
Secondly i was able to pull these from the files a list of weapons in the Alpha.
Here is a list of weapons in the closed alpha that i was about get out so far via the weapons.sb file
E11
A280
DH17
DL44
DLT19
DLT20a
EE3(most likely for Boba Fett Only)
Rocket Launcher
SE14c
T21
I will post more as i keep looking at the files.\
EDIT:
It seems there is many many different types of Emotes in the game from when you are low health to general clapping.
It also seems there is a Dawn and Sunny versions of Tatooine making me believe time passes as you play on this map just like BF4 DawnBreaker.
EDIT:
Vehiles so far but i guess we already know
T-65 X-wing
Tie Fighter
Lambda Shuttle
Y-wing
Tie-Bomber(found a link to this in one of the files but don't think it's in the Closed Alpha)
Corellian Corvette
Nebulon B Frigate
ISD (Imperial Star Destroyer)
Mon Calamari Capital Ship
Home One (Admiral Ackbar's Ship)
ATST
AT-AT
Tie Interceptor (found a link to this in one of the files but don't think it's in the Closed Alpha)
74-Z Speeder Bike (found a link to this in one of the files but don't think it's in the Closed Alpha)
I didn't find much of anything else other then the stormtroopers can be customized beyond what we seen in the trailer cause they have some kind of blueprint system but this may not be in the closed alpha.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/3bqe5z/whats_in_the_swbf_closed_alpha/

Permabanned
I'll let you all know how ******** the netcode is. Dying behind cover and being 1 second behind the enemy. I have no assurance it will be any different to BF and that the CTE changes will be in this game's code.

Soldato
Not sure how they pick people for the Alpha of these games but some of the people I know who have access aren't even dedicated BF4 players. Sure it doesn't matter but come on EA

I imagine the Alpha will be awesome, the beta will be awesome, and then the game will be dreadful on day 1

(Yes I am jelly)

Associate
Not sure how they pick people for the Alpha of these games but some of the people I know who have access aren't even dedicated BF4 players. Sure it doesn't matter but come on EA

I imagine the Alpha will be awesome, the beta will be awesome, and then the game will be dreadful on day 1

(Yes I am jelly)

If ($player moans > 1 AND moans = $bf4netcode) {exclude}
else
{invite}

That's probably their selection criteria, which means you aint ever getting in :)

Soldato
preloaded starwars battlefront Alpha, cant wait for tomorrow :D. Loved the PS2 version and the new pc version looks really good so hopefully it plays well.

currently pre-loading the alpha now. I only got 2 friends who have the alpha. It will nice to have more friends, add me on origin "trigger-happy10".

Added

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom