Star Wars - Galaxy of Heroes - anyone playing it?

Associate
So with shifts getting longer in work, I thought I would look at getting a mobile based game to help pass the time.

So far its not too bad. Im still getting to grips with things and the later content in the game is pretty good. It is F2P and there are in game purchases if people want to put the coin in.

Anyone else playing it?

Feel free to add me, my ally code is 738-186-275

A few of my friends have started up a guild, with a few different levels, from LV 30 right the way through to LV 85. If anyone wants to join in the guild stuff (raids and so forth) feel free to drop me a message and i can get the invites out :)

Associate
OP
I have heard quite a few people say that.
Its one of the reasons why a group of us set up our own guild as everyone works full time and has commitments.

another one of our group of friends is in a full on guild and like you said its very strict over what you have to do and when you have to do it, whereas I want something to fill the few odd hours

Associate
OP
this is what I like. work can some times be stupidly crazy so don't have that long to play it or sometime I can put a good few hours in.

the guild my friend is in apparently they wont accept anyone who doesn't have CLS :/

Associate
OP
I changed in to a different guild a few months back now and its much better for my gameplay. its a tiered guild being run by one of the EA Game changers.
just got in to one of the guilds farming Hpit and HAAT so reaping the rewards now :)

the dark revan farming panic has begun with a few of them so will be interesting to see what happens next

Associate
OP
I believe the top three tiers in the guild run triple heroic raids, clear the LC/DC TB etc.
If you want me to see if there is space within the triple hero guilds, let me know ;)

theres not a great panic from a lot of them to be honest around Dark Revan/Malak but im tempted to skip the current farming just to get the latest meta

Associate
OP
lol it was a good shout on your behalf.
some are saying its going to be same difficulty as the chewie bounty hunter event, which should be a laugh :/
from the chat in the discord there will be a few DR in our guild by the end of the event so TW should be interesting

Associate
OP
we have about 11 players in the main guild who are DR ready, about 7 of them openly say they have dropped money in to get ready the others I believe have just put all their resources in to farming

Associate
OP
i get first quite often in squads so i get a bit more resources than the average guy and im not even close, i guess some guys have had miracle drop rates.

you said you were in a game changers guild... is it DBoffical125 ?

i remember he ran a guild with a few different tiers

yea that's the one. had a few mergers recently so there's about 7 tiers now ha

Back
Top Bottom