Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Soldato
Just started playing this the other day. Am quite enjoying it but the load time when you dies seem incredibly long. Had to double check it was on the internal Series X hard drive. Perhaps I'm just spoiled but cant recall any other games recently that are as slow. :p

Soldato
Just started playing this the other day. Am quite enjoying it but the load time when you dies seem incredibly long. Had to double check it was on the internal Series X hard drive. Perhaps I'm just spoiled but cant recall any other games recently that are as slow. :p
Interesting it's an issue on the Series X too! I had the complaint (about a year ago) playing on One S that loading times were really slow - about 1 minute every time IIRC. It was particularly frustrating when I was dying repeatedly trying to kill the Boggo Ogdo (or whatever its name is) early in the game.

Soldato

I had that too. I moved it to my Expansion card and it loads a lot quicker.... No idea why...?

Soldato
Interesting it's an issue on the Series X too! I had the complaint (about a year ago) playing on One S that loading times were really slow - about 1 minute every time IIRC. It was particularly frustrating when I was dying repeatedly trying to kill the Boggo Ogdo (or whatever its name is) early in the game.

I left Boggo until the end of the mission. When you go back to your ship - just before it - there are holes in the ground and you can plunge attack him. Takes half his health off in one hit! Probably not very helpful to you now :p

Playing on PS5 I think the load times are definitely better than they were on the PS4.

Soldato
I left Boggo until the end of the mission. When you go back to your ship - just before it - there are holes in the ground and you can plunge attack him. Takes half his health off in one hit!
Yeah, I did that in the end :D

And all for basically nothing, IIRC. Was that the pink Poncho or something? Whatever it was, I remember being pretty ******* disappointed!

Back
Top Bottom