**Star Wars Outlaws Open World Star Wars game from Massive Entertainment**

Caporegime

Massive Entertainment, makers of The Division 1 & 2 have been working on an Open World Star Wars game for a few years and it's finally had a World Premiere. We all know how Ubisoft loves an Open World Game too!

Gameplay video

Due out in 2024.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
What annoys me is whenever a Star Wars game comes out it is either EA or Ubisoft.
EA held the exclusive rights for a long time but lost their exclusivity for releases earlier this year I believe. It was a ten year deal they signed in 2013. Massive are working on this and there's a Jedi FPS shooter being worked on by Respawn Entertainment who, I'm sure, will be considering another Fallen Order game.

Reactions: TNA
Caporegime
OP
Think that was Star Wars 1313 which was set entirely on the lower levels of Coruscant.

As for Outlaws, it appears interesting, but dissapointingly looks like no co-op. Was hoping for a sort of The Division but in Star Wars type game.
Star Wars Rebel Commando style. That'd be great!

Caporegime
OP
HAHAHAHAHA
Shock as game made by generic slop publisher churns out another piece of generic slop.

Its amazing that they somehow made it look worse than I had already imagined. From the studio that has so little awareness that they will happily **** on Elden Ring whilst releasing some of the blandest games in existence and trying to get you to pay for xp boosts. Comical really.
Massive have a pretty good track record, but I'm definitely waiting for reviews before buying.

Back
Top Bottom