Star Wars: The Acolyte (it’s dead Jim)

Soldato
So this seems to be the title of the Leslye Headland star Wars TV series.

Female Sith Lord? Could be freaking awesome and bout time we get some Stories from the Darkside!!!

I get the hype but remember it's Headland and she's very keen (guaranteed?) to make it align with her (and KK's) agenda.
I'llll temper my excitement until I see whether this is more political posturing (like The Last Jedi) or actual Star Wars (I'm looking at you, Mando).
If rumours are to be believed that's why they are throwing Children of the blood and bone at KK. She has free reign on that.

It's hard to escape any sort of politics these days it's seems just as long as it's not woke trash and stick to the fundamentals I'll be happy.

Heck put KK in the bloody thing as the Sith Lord and let her apprentice throw her off a bridge to gain power and the show will be an instant hit.

Is he the one that started the rule of 2? I've read a lot of starwars books (the sheer quantity of them is crazy). Generally good books.
Darth bane. I have those books above my bed. They are unbelievable reads and gripped me from start to finish.

Some of Darth Talon pictures are not NSFW lol

Mike Z. Wouldn't put to much faith in that he makes like 10 videos a day of trash with somebody new getting fired.

Sooo Headland did an interview. This isn't going to end well.

Leslye Headland interview on her new show:

•Thinks Star Wars is about poltics & fan opinions aren't valid.

•Hired a writer whose never seen Star Wars.

•Female & Queer representation is a top priority. "I literally cry whenever I see it."

Seriously, who is actually physically harassing the actresses?

Most people have no problem with the actors, they are just doing their jobs. It's the likes of the show runners and writers that are getting the flak.

They are totally out of touch with what the fans want to see.
They find one or two tweets and that’s enough to start up the bandwagon:D

It’s also amazing that they do in fact know who their core audience is. They just refuse to make content for them lol

They know the fandom is extremely male.

Nahhhh **** you, we’re turning Starwars into Disney Princess brand. You boys can’t have anything nice.

Male audience starts to tune out and reject the **** that’s getting served.

Male audience is now the problem why the Star Wars IP is in the *******.

Last edited:
Based on? How many kids do you hang around with or make up in your head to come to that result as though it's fact.

Honestly I imagine the issue here is that adults find this a complete turd, while kids prob enjoy it because shiny coloured light sabre goes swing.

But kids don't give reviews. And more importantly, the kids that first liked star wars have grown up now and want to enjoy these shows

You will find the generation that this is aimed at are not interested in Starwars.

Their daily intake of media is Gaming, YouTube, Anime and I believe horror is still very popular.

Starwars is a male 30-60 dominated brand. The head of Lucas knows that and it kills her.

Besides even if it wasn’t aimed for that audience that does not give it the excuse of being complete and utter dog ****.

Back
Top Bottom