Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes

Soldato
Yep definately its only £14.99 online to preorder should get mine tomorrow. Game is only an undemanding Jedi Power Battles like experience but still pretty cheap on PC considering console versions are full price and PC will be better. Also support GFWL for achievements which adds to value for money if your an achievements [email protected] like me!!!

Associate
If it was based on the Genndy Tartakovsky Clone Wars series then yes, there's a good chance it would be ace... Based on this lacklustre crap however, not a chance.

Soldato
Got this today.

Reviews are well OTT this game does not deserve the kicking its getting as there are much worse games out there by a long way. This is a 6.5-7/10 product and a very polished design.

Gfx are obviously cell shaded style set in the Star Wars Cartoon Universe so not very demanding but as a platform game which has samescreen co-op its very similar to all the 16 bit & PS2 style platform games from your youth. If you have any children or friends the co-op is a lot of fun :D

If you just want an undemanding platform game then this is as good as any and its so cheap because its obviously a budget title (£14.99 if you look around). The controls are perfect with an X360 gamepad and the platform jumps are fine the negative reviewers must be dorks as the jumps are so easy and you get unlimited continues anyway.

I cannot understand all the negative reviews as this game is just not bad at all. Uninspired in places as based on a cartoon series yes thats about right but certainly not by a long way the disaster the reviewers would have you believe it is!

Top Bottom