State of Decay 2

Soldato
For a second I thought you said released today and got excited!!! :(

I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition yesterday so I can play from 18th of May instead of 22nd as we're going on holiday on 24th.

Plan for tonight is to install first one with few mods. :D

Soldato
Loved the first game after a revisit and played a lot. Added the mod which gave you Walking Dead Characters and a few other mods. Loads of them on Nexusmods. Then I tried the remastered version of 1 which is a bit of a buggy mess (zombies stuck in mid air, zombie parts in mid air after blowing them up, zombies stuck in tent walls etc) so I bit the bullet and pre-ordered State of Decay 2, cant wait.

Man of Honour
I really really enjoyed the first. Loved the concept, it was pretty unique compared to many of the other zombie games out there. Will probably get this.

Associate
Then I tried the remastered version of 1 which is a bit of a buggy mess (zombies stuck in mid air, zombie parts in mid air after blowing them up, zombies stuck in tent walls etc) so I bit the bullet and pre-ordered State of Decay 2, cant wait.

So the buggy mess of the remaster gave you so much confidence in their ability, that you pre-ordered the second one? ;)

I'm looking forward to it, as I enjoyed the first and felt it only needed co-op to make it really good. I won't be pre-ordering it though, because pre-ordering is nonsense.

Soldato
The first one despite being a messy game performance wise is still one of my all time favourite zombie games alongside Dying Light. It is a lot better when modded to non-cheaty proportions. Not pre-ordering though out of principle so I'll wait for the post release reviews to come in.

Associate
Might not have been updated recently though, so who knows. Or they might see how well it sells on the MS store and go from there. I don't want to go near the MS store tbh.

Soldato
So the buggy mess of the remaster gave you so much confidence in their ability, that you pre-ordered the second one? ;)

I'm looking forward to it, as I enjoyed the first and felt it only needed co-op to make it really good. I won't be pre-ordering it though, because pre-ordering is nonsense.

I should have added "though I still enjoyed it and sunk plenty of hours into it............."

State of Decay: Year One is worth it for the extra DLC.

I pre-order it for £22.99 off CD Keys I think it was worth a punt at that price.

Back
Top Bottom