Steam 50% off coupon

Soldato
Wonder what you need to do to qualify for it?

Edit: Ok, seems the coupon is from the Great Gift Pile. Gifts and free games, or lumps of coal you can craft into gifts or use as entries into a big comp!

Last edited:
Associate
Ooh thanks for posting that, I was going straight to my inventory.

Loading my inventory now (taking a while) although at the top it now says "Steam (2)" :) I wonder what they are!

50% off code for me it seems. As for it saying (2), forgot I already had sanctum from a 4 pack I bought, will get a thread going on here for a giveaway soon :)

Associate
The valve games are all 75% off, so the 50% off voucher is kind of just trolololol. Guess it's worth saving for HL3.

Well my 33% voucher says valid 2nd Jan until March 1st. I can't see HL3 comming in that timeframe. But then this is Valve, so who knows.

It also says the voucher isn't valid on games released after 2nd January 2012, so no HL3 or new releases even if they are released in that timeframe.

Edit: Beaten like a ging...forget it

Art

Art

Associate
Same here, I had a game to gift someone and some other things in there that have gone missing, hopefully its just a glitch until things calm down but its not exactly confidence inspiring.

I have copies of Terraria and some TF2 items (random!) which keep appearing/disappearing when I refresh. The servers are just overloaded, they'll be there.

Associate
ohh so the voucher is only valid from the 2nd of jan? that makes sense now! :D

Yep. Valve games are all 50-75% off in this sale, then this ends on the 1st Jan and the code is valid from the 2nd Jan....effectively bringing the price back down to the sale price :rolleyes:

As it can only be used on currently released games aswell, I can't see me using it as I have pretty much all Valve games :o

Art

Art

Associate
I have the best gift of all:

derpl.jpg

It's a ninja! :D

Back
Top Bottom