Steam / Origin licenses question

Caporegime
So I recently bought "Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition" when it was on sale on Steam. Mainly for the big expansion pack. Gave it a play of all about 20 minutes and thought I can't be arsed with this so got a Steam refund. But perhaps a bit naughty of me, I added the key displayed in Steam to Origin and the game got added to my library there.

That was about a month ago. Now today I've come to add Dead Space (currently free on Origin) and lo! Dragon Age has disappeared.

How is this even possible? How can Steam revoke a game from my Origin library?

Caporegime
OP
Shame you didn't give the game a little longer, it's one of the best RPG's ever made.

Yes I agree. It's been many years since I played the base game (which is still in my Steam library and I loved it loads) but I just couldn't get to grips with the controls after such a long break. I'm so used to playing with controller now that mouse and keyboard feels alien to me. Plus I don't have the ideal setup for it - balancing a keyboard on one knee and a mouse and pad on the other isn't ideal for long RPGs. :D

Caporegime
OP
DA:O doesn’t natively support controllers on PC. I could try Steam Big Picture mode but I have no idea how that would work as there are loads of icons and menus to click about on the game.

Back
Top Bottom