Steam Summer Sale 2016 set for 23rd June for two weeks

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
I've just played the demo of Life Is Strange after seeing it mentioned here as my GF and i enjoyed TWD, and she likes this kind of game.

It seems great from what I've played, might have to pick it up. :)

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
Doom or Tomb raider

ive played TR on PC and Xbone and Doom On Xbone (unless Pc version is Better) in my honest opinon the more Enjoyable game is Tomb Raider

Wondering the same myself, I played the demo/first 10 mins of RotTR on XB1, and tried the Doom demo last night on PC. Doom is mental! TR is a little more sedate lol.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
Yeah that basically, I just got a bit annoyed with having to do some bits over and over again. Though you have a good point and its still a good game. :)

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
Added funds to my wallet. Steam restricts access to the market. Can't sell my leftovers. :mad:

and I've got a foil one too! :p

V_R

V_R

Soldato
OP
Activate the Steam Mobile Authenticator to get full access to the market.

I have and use it. That's not the issue.

The issue is this...

The Market is unavailable for the following reason(s):
You've recently funded your Steam Wallet using an unverified credit card that has had a recent increase in use. You can attempt to verify the funds now or wait until the restriction is automatically removed.

Thats the issue, You need to confirm the two amounts the take from the card, a couple of pence each time, but its not showing up in my account yet.

Steam has a sale on, of course it will see increased use! :p

Back
Top Bottom