Steam Summer Sale 2018

Soldato
This year's summer sale I believe is Thursday 6pm (which will explain why no weekly this week).

Yes I know they are as not as good as they used to be...

But still, I normally pick up a few titles and you will find a few titles that are cheaper in the sale than the grey market (not many but a few!).

Normally I grab 1 AAA title and a handful of indie games that I either had on the wishlist, or didn't know about until the sale :)

Let's see what this one brings.

Man of Honour
Yup, I really enjoyed Origins. At least with Steam you can give it a try and refund it if you don't get a feel for it. Surely there will be decent reductions coming up on Origins given that another title is on the way.

Man of Honour
Yeh I am thinking of getting Assassin's Creed Origins as the AAA title. Pretty sure you rated this one...

I think Ubisoft are doing Origins for 24.99 today as a one day special

Yup, just checked, for today only Ubisoft are doing Origins for 24.99 on Uplay, I doubt it will be as cheap as 24.99 if its in the steam sale.

Caporegime
There are three top games I want at the moment - Dying Light, Hitman GotY and GTA V. But I've literally not got a penny spare as I spent a ton in the recent Green Man Gaming birthday sale. Will probably wait until the Christmas sale instead.

Although I am going to splurge 20 notes on Domino's pizza in a minute. Wrong priorities? :D

Soldato
There are three top games I want at the moment - Dying Light, Hitman GotY and GTA V. But I've literally not got a penny spare as I spent a ton in the recent Green Man Gaming birthday sale. Will probably wait until the Christmas sale instead.

Although I am going to splurge 20 notes on Domino's pizza in a minute. Wrong priorities? :D
Dominos first yes yes, Dying Light second. Forget the rest.

AC: Origins Cry Witcher is taking up all my time at the moment (65hrs and counting!) so the only title I'd like on Steam would be Fire Pro Wrestling World I would guess.

Soldato
OP
I am just reaching the end of Dying Light as it happens. I decided to see a game through!

It is really good. But then so is pizza lol....

Man of Honour
I am just reaching the end of Dying Light as it happens. I decided to see a game through!

Have you got the DLC expansion? I am yet to complete it. I think it will be my next go to game. Dying Light was certainly one of my more memorable gaming experiences.

Associate
I think Ubisoft are doing Origins for 24.99 today as a one day special

Yup, just checked, for today only Ubisoft are doing Origins for 24.99 on Uplay, I doubt it will be as cheap as 24.99 if its in the steam sale.
Currently Fanatical have it for £23.99
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/assassins-creed-origins

Also, as a Uplay game I don't think I'd go the Steam route necessarily as all Steam does is open up Uplay and run it from there. Would probably rather just use the single client, although obviously that divides your libraries (Origin, Uplay and the ubiquitous Steam).

Caporegime
Dominos first yes yes, Dying Light second. Forget the rest.

Well, I should have forgone the pizza and got Dying Light instead. It was a bit naff. Way too much tomato sauce. But the chicken wings were scrumptious!

Soldato
Tempted by a few things tbh, mainly Ark, Conan exiles and dark souls 3 DLCs. May pick up gang beasts as well if it goes low enough as it looks like a blast but I know I won’t be a massive time sink.

Back
Top Bottom