***Steam Winter Sale 2020***

Capodecina
Soldato
The Winter Sale is expected to start at 6pm today. What are people hoping to pick up? For me, maybe the following:

Ori and the Blind Forest
Trine 4
Hand of Fate
Detention
SOMA

Baba is You would be good, but that wasn't on sale last time.

I really enjoyed Dusk last year and it would be great to pick up something similar. Any recommendations?

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Don't get me wrong, but these threads are getting a bit boring, due to steams never ending "sales"

Fair enough, I haven't posted much in this section for years! But yes, I do have a load of other games on my list which I still won't pick up.

Was not aware of sites like CD Keys.

Associate
Haven't bought anything in steam sales for years, they have been dire since they removed flash deals and introduced refunds. I think PS store sales are better now and we used to laugh at them when steam sales were good :D

I get the games on Cdkeys. Cheaper than steam sales all year round and you don't have to wait for a specific period to buy.

Soldato
Crazy. There was a time when Steam sales meant I'd be abusing my wallet and getting some amazing deals.

I don't think I even check Steam when there is a sale on these days and now with things like GOG to keep all my games in one place I have very little loyalty to Steam now

Man of Honour
Maybe Satisfactory if it's a decent price

You can grab Satisfactory for something like 12 quid on epic at the moment (with the xmas £10 off voucher)

I'm maybe interested in Mafia Trilogy, but its 19.99 on Cdkeys at the moment and I've only held fire on that to see if Steam can better the price in their sale, so if they cant then I'll grab it off cdkeys

Associate
I think we just need a 'I haven't played all my other sale games yet' post and we already have steam sale thread bingo!

Associate
The sales used to be so much fun - different tasks to complete, proper bargains appearing for a limited time etc.

I'll probably pop on to see if there are any decent Indie games knocked down in price - quite often don't see them on CDKeys etc.

Every now and then (once in a blue moon) they are actually cheaper than CDKeys however it's probably only a few times a year.

Soldato
Steam sales died for me when they got rid of the daily flash sales, was never the same after that.

Quoted for truth.

The prices are no different to offers you get throughout the year.

I miss the "GOING OUT OF BUSINESS.. 99.9% OFF FOR 1 HOUR" sales at 3AM :D

Snooze you loose, literally, was rather fun.

Back
Top Bottom