Steelseries Rival 600 & Apex M750 TKL

Soldato
Currently have a Razer Death Adder Elite and a Razer Cynosa Chroma Keyboard and fancy stepping up and losing it's bloaty software.

Comparing these above, do any of you folks here currently use these peripherals, are they any good as I see reviews are glowing over the mouse but can't find much on the keyboard.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Mechanical would be the ideal upgrade over the membrane.

I stated that I wanted to shift away from Razer but I was looking at the BlackWidow Tournament Edition Chroma V2 with the yellow switches, silent and more responsive than the green and orange, also like the Mamba Elite but very similar to what I have except sensor appears to be better.

Soldato
OP
I feel the death adder is slightly to big for my hands. I've been watching a few of Rocket Jump Ninja reviews and I want silent, tactile switches on a keyboard. I kinda know where I want to go with this upgrade and not sure what brand to switch to?

Soldato
OP
Well I've gone ahead and just ordered the SteelSeries Apex M750 TKL, Rival 600 and QcK Prism. Had a damn good read though all the reviews and all seems glowing with praise.

I did price it up here on OcUK, unfortunately I was forced to purchase direct from SteelSeries as I had significant discounts for buying in bundle...I was also able to use discount codes reducing the overall cost even further!

This will all sync up well with my new Arctis 5 2019 headset, looking forward to delivery day which should be next Wednesday.

Soldato
OP
Interested for feedback on the Rival 600. My current mouse is a Ninox Venator which I find too light for me.

Great mouse and possibly the best I've owned, fits nicely in the palm.

Plenty of customisation and the added weights making the mouse heavier was a nice feature.

SteelSeries regularly listening to the community and releases new firmware regularly, received one today actually.

Need more time yet, but spot on with the reviews.

Back
Top Bottom