Stellar Blade | OT |

Soldato
Hey! So..thought I’d make a thread as I know some of here will be playing this. IGN has actually posted new 15 minutes of gameplay.

Also, if you’re on the fence, the demo is free and worth checking out if you’re unsure.

Soldato
OP
Watched a little of the above and don’t need to see more. I am just going to day one it digital. Looks right up my street.
Aye. Got mine pre ordered too. It looks like you can load different ammo’s into the gun which I thought is cool (shotgun rounds, explosive rounds etc)

Soldato
OP
I played the demo on story mode and still died multiple times...I suck at these kind of combo games...
While I didn’t die on story mode on the demo, the boss rush which unlocks after the demo is fixed on normal difficulty. So don’t let that put you off if you were okay with the proper demo section.

Edit. To try and polish up on parrying and dodging I’ve just bought Elden ring. I don’t hold much hope of me playing it for too long. But it’s practice. I guess.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Really like the look of this but I worry I’ll just struggle with it as don’t like souls games or seiko combat

Combat on this looks fab but initially look made me think maybe more fast paced and forgiving like DMC
Give the demo a go. There is a story mode / easy mode. If you try the demo, just remember the optional boss rush battle is stuck on normal. But the demo can be played through on story.

Soldato
OP
Mines downloaded and ready to go! Reviews are all looking good too ! Finishing up Elden ring before I start this though.. I’ve hit the snowfields so shouldnt be that much longer.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I’m so used to rolling now. I think Elden ring has broken me :cry:

I’m not spamming attacks.. as that gets you killed whatever game you’re playing. I think I’m just crap at parries. Been up since half 4 so I’ll blame it on that!

Soldato
OP
Double dodge upgrade is awesome for getting distance, and then the rush (and the upgrades for it) really help with closing distance if you want.

Highly recommend unlocking these as it gives you more options in combat.
Will do. Just hit up Xion. Just wandering round collecting drink cans :D

Back
Top Bottom