Stellar Blade | OT |

Soldato
Hey! So..thought I’d make a thread as I know some of here will be playing this. IGN has actually posted new 15 minutes of gameplay.

Also, if you’re on the fence, the demo is free and worth checking out if you’re unsure.

Soldato
OP
Watched a little of the above and don’t need to see more. I am just going to day one it digital. Looks right up my street.
Aye. Got mine pre ordered too. It looks like you can load different ammo’s into the gun which I thought is cool (shotgun rounds, explosive rounds etc)

Associate
Just cancelled my pre order with simply games and bought a copy from them can’t complain with 20% off

Last edited:
Associate
Joking? If not you need to get a grip.
It's either sarcasm (my specialty) or he's a part of idiocracy. There is a few idiots on X saying the character is not realistic, despite the fact the in game character is literally scanned from an absolutely gorgeous South Korean model. She's a stunner,my god I love Asian girls

Soldato
It's either sarcasm (my specialty) or he's a part of idiocracy. There is a few idiots on X saying the character is not realistic, despite the fact the in game character is literally scanned from an absolutely gorgeous South Korean model. She's a stunner,my god I love Asian girls
And the lead designer is the wife of the main man at the studio. If he was actually being serious I wonder if he objects to the uncountable amount of games with bare chested male characters with a build unobtainable or near it unless taking a load of substances..

Last edited:
Soldato
I was watching a female streamer "play" Knowledge, or Know Lady the other day and the some of the women in that, holy moly.

Last edited:
Soldato
Very hyped for this game, planning to play it at least twice (once on normal, unlocks hard mode which I'll then play).

I played the challenge boss a bunch but have put the demo down for now, as I don't want to overdo it before the main game launches :)

Soldato
OP
I played the demo on story mode and still died multiple times...I suck at these kind of combo games...
While I didn’t die on story mode on the demo, the boss rush which unlocks after the demo is fixed on normal difficulty. So don’t let that put you off if you were okay with the proper demo section.

Edit. To try and polish up on parrying and dodging I’ve just bought Elden ring. I don’t hold much hope of me playing it for too long. But it’s practice. I guess.

Last edited:
Soldato
While I didn’t die on story mode on the demo, the boss rush which unlocks after the demo is fixed on normal difficulty. So don’t let that put you off if you were okay with the proper demo section.

Edit. To try and polish up on parrying and dodging I’ve just bought Elden ring. I don’t hold much hope of me playing it for too long. But it’s practice. I guess.
Good luck :p

Back
Top Bottom