STOP & LOOK - Absolute bargains to be had, don't miss out!!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Everybody even if your not in the market to buy anything need to check out every section within our B-Grade and Clearance sections along with our This Week Only deals page. Here are some links:-

OcUK Clearance Section

Clearance products are all brand new and have whatever warranty is remaining with the manufacturer. They are simply products OcUK wish to clear out to make room for new products. Note we only have 1-5 units of each product so please don't go ordering vast quantities as your order won't be fulfilled or may get delayed.

OcUK B-Grade Section

B-Grade are products that may have been un-wanted by previous customers or manufacturer repairs. All products are in working order and come with a 2 week warranty with OcUK and whatever remains of the warranty with the manufacturer. Note we only have 1-5 units of each product so please don't go ordering vast quantities as your order won't be fulfilled or may get delayed.
Also please don't start asking whats missing or emailing/calling our sales department as that information is not available and at the prices reflect the possibility you may just get the bare product.

OcUK This Week Only Deals

This is where you can get some cracking periods and the deals are only valid from Thursday to Thursday for a one week period or whilst stock last.

So now all you need to do is get your wallets out!! :D :D :D
Seriously don't hang around as there are some exceptional bargains to be had!! :)

**B Grade** Intel Pentium 4 3.4GHz (800FSB) with HT Technology Extreme Edition

Original Price - £575 + vat
Price Now - £200 + vat

I don't understand that even though it is a B-grade product, how can there be a price reduction of over £375?

del_piero said:

Price Now - £200 + vat

I don't understand that even though it is a B-grade product, how can there be a price reduction of over £375?

They probably can't shift a used product of that value near the original price, especially when I doubt they were selling that well to begin with.

B-Grade products are described as fully working and it's got a 14 day warranty so you can't go wrong with something like a CPU really :)

Phil99 said:
They probably can't shift a used product of that value near the original price, especially when I doubt they were selling that well to begin with.

B-Grade products are described as fully working and it's got a 14 day warranty so you can't go wrong with something like a CPU really :)

Even if they are hard to shift, I just found it astonishing that the product would be available in full working order, for 1/3 of the original price!

I've just looked @ the graphics cards forum, seems as though people have grabbed a whole load of great deals.

I'm broke atm, but I'll try and convince my old man 2 buy me the processor if its still available. If I get it, I'll have to save up for all the other components, unless I can find them cheap on B-grade aswell.

If I get it, it would be quite an upgrade from a P3 933Mhz 64mb graphics which I have atm :eek:

**B Grade** nTech 16W 2.1 Channel Speaker System (S821-107) (BG-002-NT)
nTech are able to mass produce high quality speakers and keep cost very low due to huge production levels. Their speaker systems offer excellent sound reproduction and are powerful enough for home and office environments. Suitable for use with PC's, DVD players, game consoles and many other systems make these speakers exceptional value for money, don't let the price fool you these really are high quality, good sounding speakers.

- Product Detail: Mini 2.1 Wooden Woofer System
- RMS: 16 W;
- Wired Remote Control: Volume, Bass, On/Off & Headphone Jack;
- Speaker Driver Unit: Woofer 3£¢4¦¸10W
- Satellite 2.25£¢4¦¸ 3W x 2
- Frequency: 30Hz-20KHz;
- Size (mm): Main Unit: 130x145x161
- Satellite: 80x95x68

Originally sold at £9.95+VAT

Price: £2.00 (£2.35 Including VAT at 17.5%

wow if i was ordering a few things id snap those up excellent price imo

del_piero said:

Price Now - £200 + vat

Because its not worth anything near that much anyway.

What you need to bear in mind is that if you are buying a new 9xx series chip it'll eat that for breakfast, so they have to price it accordingly.

I wouldn't buy that and build a system around it - there are MUCH better processors to be had for around £235 now. eg.

Intel Pentium 4 940 Dual Core "LGA775 Presler" 3.2GHz (800FSB) - Retail (CP-113-IN) which can be yours for the ridiculous price of £188

or a more direct comparison

Intel Pentium 4 950 Dual Core "LGA775 Presler" 3.4GHz (800FSB) - Retail (CP-114-IN) for £253 (that's like 2 x P4EE on 1 chip with double the CPU cache.)

If, on the other hand, you have a system already, where that processor would be the top upgrade step, then it's a bargain.

At the risk of getting banned for shop talk - but you started it ;)

Any chance you could integrate the clearance and B-grade sections with the rest of the system so you can order B-grade stuff in the shop? 9/10 times when I ask in the shop the guy says it's sold (even when he checks the 'other' computer, but then I can order it over the internet - paying the postage on top when I've just been to the shop!

Even if the stuff is off-site it would be nice to be able to come back the following day/couple of days later and collect it.

I have a stupid question that i think i know the answer to already but it's erly so forgive me.
Anyway Gibbo is there a way i can get more information about some of the B grade items. Yes i know it says don't ask but is that don't ask sales or just enjoy the cheap prices and take pot luck.
By the By that's the first time i have bothered looking and was pleasantly suprised. A
Also that Enermak 480 has to be the bargain of the week. Not in B in Week only.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom