Issue Solved

Associate
I'm putting this issue down to a weak router signal that causes strange interactions with various sites. I had a good play around earlier and looked through the router etc. Probably going to pickup an extender and disable the router's wireless.

Didn't know where to stick this. A strange occurrence just happened where two different windows computers and an android phone signed out multiple different accounts near all at once, emails and ebay app.

It's all 2FA'd, with no trusted devices. No emails to say of sign ins elsewhere, and nothing on haveibeenpwned. 2FA is on a different device to the said android phone, which hasn't been on the internet during this time.

I cleared my data on android outlook app which signed me out this morning and haven't signed back in, so not sure if that may have provoked the web browser sign out of the same accounts on the one desktop, but not the other desktop. Then ebay and gmail being a wild coincidence. Though i've never known gmail to do that, whereas MS and ebay do.

But it does seem like a bit of coincidence for many accounts to do this. Could this be a network issue as all devices (the only ones) on the home network with one default setting router?

Thanks

*Edit*

My wifi on one desktop is incredible poor, with download speed being compromised somehow, and upload uneffected. Random.

Anyway outlook accounts are behaving weirdly. One email went to junk, i listed as "safe sender" and moved to inbox, email has disappeared, but is available via search, can open/read, and is definitely not spam. Though MS sticks its legit verification emails into spam. Said email was a notification from a forum that i haven't used in years that someone liked an old post. Weird.

Other desktop now decided to go beep, beep, beep, beep, pause, beep.

And Outlook Lite app set dark mode randomly, and i can't change it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom