Stream Deck , but without the Streaming?

Soldato
Hello,

Only recently found out about the 'Stream Deck' and although I have no interest in Streaming I do like the idea it could possibly be used as a hotkey unit for quick switching of apps/sound/volume/windows and also real-time monitoring (as I believe the keys are refreshed often?), temps etc.? Anyone using it in this way? If so, can I see your setup pics please :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
That sounds just what I am looking for , i think i'm going to order. Going to measure up and think how many buttons I need as I see they do a few different sizes.

I like that i'll be able to connect and control multiple devices (hopefully?) rather then just a single computer I initially thought it was for. Is it USB and Bluetooth connectivity do you know?

Thanks

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Any pics of your setup please Oliver?

Edit: just looked up HWINFO64 with the stream deck and exactly what I am looking for :) I'm going to order.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Sorry for delay :)

Received and very impressed, exactly what I was looking for. Very handy device that has an easy to use app - the Stream Deck is represented on screen and you just drag and drop the icons where you want them and it instantly appears on the actual Deck. Lots of plugins available and more being added all the time. I'm still getting it setup for my needs but just for the audio source alone it has been worth it (no more fiddling around back and in menus), I can now change in app/game instantly.

Thank you for all the advice :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom