Structure of a Cv

Suspended
Hey guys,

I know there is always a lot of talk on here regarding Cv's, but there hasn't been one conclusive thread about the structure of a Cv. Im currently going through a complete revamp of my Cv, and im wondering a lot into the structure...Basically what to put where...and most importantly, how to start...such as with the tasty Curriculum Vitae at the top...or personal details...

So guys, how are yours? If anyone wouldnt mind send some over to me on [email protected] that would be fantastic...you can block all the details out if you wish...im only concerned about the structure...

Thanks guys, hopefully this will be able to help a few people out, not just myself

Suspended
OP
cymatty said:
Why not just download various CV templates from microsoft word, and see which you like the best.

I mean less of the generic sort of microsoft set out of the Cv, and more towards what titles of info people are putting where...as im hearing something different on a daily basis...

Fitting it to the job in question is something ill obviously do info wise...but is this something to change structure wise? How exactly? Any examples?

Suspended
OP
Cheers for that Tenzen...just the sort of thing I was looking for..

With the personal details, the way I have them down at the moment is as follows

Name:

DOB:

Address:

Contact Number:

Nation Insurance:

Well something like that anyway...Is there a better way to put this across, or is it ok in that similar sort of bulleted way?

Yeah I remember a thread on here about leaving references out, which ill do

As for keywords, I think ive crammed mine full of them, but I guess Ill need a bit more time to realise the best ones to put in

Back
Top Bottom