Stuck on Half Life 2

Soldato
End of the prison level (nova prospeckt?). Killed the antlion boss and now in a coridor where the walls are expanding out and keep crushinng me.

Looked on gamefaqs and it says to use a crate to climb the mound at the end. But when I do this it just seems to be a dead end.

Soldato
Been a long time, but i'm pretty sure you use the crate to jump up and then wait for a sec for the walls to expand in the right places. Is there a wall you can blast with the grav gun?

Soldato
It wasn't me that posted, but indeed the first time i played i didn't get back on the hovercraft, was a nightmare! You basically can't when you're carrying the gnome either!

Also i left the car behind when doing that bit where you run down the middle of the parked train carriages to get to the tunnel and the helicopter is following you. Had to leave the car with the gnome cause it kept falling out, so ran down with the gnome, left it at the tunnel, ran back, got the car, hooned back to the tunnel! nightmare on Hard!

Associate
I remember getting stuck on this at the bit where you have to raise the water, i couldn't for the life of me find the valve lol when i found it i was slightly never managed to finish it though always managed to lose my save one way or another :(

Back
Top Bottom