Student Dropbox Users, Join the space race

Soldato
https://www.dropbox.com/spacerace

Basically, if you link your .ac.uk account to your dropbox account, they'll give you 3gb for three years.

It's part of a spacerace by all the universities to try and get as many students using dropbox.

The more students from your university that sign up, the more space you get (hence my plugging it here!)

I've put it here above everywhere else, because it really is a 'student' topic rather than anything else!

So get signing up (especially the members I know who are at UEA)

kd

Soldato
Literally just signed up and then saw this thread :p

Edit: I still haven't got my 3 Gb :( Do other people need to join to get the 3 Gb (I thought this was for every one then you got up to 25 depending on how many joined)

Edit2: Nevermind... It's the standard 3 Gb for those that have just signed up... :(

Last edited:
Soldato
I've got dropbox, google drive and amazon cloud drive and I think in total I use <200Mb. So as interesting and powerful as dropbox is, I just don't use it anywhere near enough that I think I would need 3gb more. In fact the only thing I have on my dropbox account is a todo foloder with a todo.txt file in it that I use for my todo list (even got an app that interacts with it).

Back
Top Bottom