Stupid question from me :)

Associate
OP
A couple of runs are not ideal, this because the gpu waterblock inlet hit the bottom rad run, and meant i had to swap some fittings around, and do a funky bend or two, will get the fittings i need and re-do a couple of runs , but as a first attempt at ever doing this , I am pretty happy.

I mentioned the really good mem t juntion temp but i have noticed the gpu hotspot temp is a bit high and has between a 15 and 20 delta between gpu hotspot and gpu temp, think conta t on the plate might not be ideal, though am loathed to resit, i might have to :((Gpu 65 at vs gpu hotspot at 83) cyberpunk 4k maxed for 2 hrs. Though practically silent thats high).

V F

V F

Soldato
Well i got it done, all working 2 360 rads cpu and gpu wataterblock

Im really pleased with the gpu temps, i went for the bytski full block with active backplate (have a gigabyte rtx3090 gaming oc so choices where limited).

Whats most impressive is my gpu memory t junction temps run at 48 to 50 on full load, whist staying whisper quiet. 3090 owners will know how hot that memory can get so this is awsome .prevously on air it would run between 85 to 95 (which crazily is supposed to be pretty good compared tp some cards).

Was a ball ache an not cheap , but worth it for the quiet , cool performance

I don't think I could ever go back to air. Once you've been spoiled by full water it's hard to go back.

Associate
Or have both banks of fans set as intake so they get fresh external air. No need to overcomplicate it with even more fans.

Tried that ended up with worse temps getting much better temps in the confiq I suggested I don't see 3 more fans a complication get some that daisy chain and its one more cable to a fan header. but I guess OP can try it out first and see what happens

Soldato
Tried that ended up with worse temps...
So you got better temps with 3 fans feeding 2 radiators fresh air than each radiator drawing fresh air themselves? That makes no sense at all, so I'd venture there was something else going on.

Nonetheless, that's how your system behaves so it's all good, if a little weird.

Associate
So you got better temps with 3 fans feeding 2 radiators fresh air than each radiator drawing fresh air themselves? That makes no sense at all, so I'd venture there was something else going on.

Nonetheless, that's how your system behaves so it's all good, if a little weird.

the way you suggest my case would just heat up causing whole system temp to rise

it makes total sense to draw cold air in then through radiators taking heated air out the case if u had a 3090 and a 10900Kf u would understand.

Back
Top Bottom