Sub £100 printer?

Soldato
looking for a good printer, for photos but also day to day text docs, don't expect a high useage so printing time is NOT an issue, QUALITY is!
price of cartredges would be best kept low too, I've been looking at maybe cannon MP450, my brother has the Pixima 3000 jobbie but they arn't made anymore. also needs to be sub £100 pref, unless a little over gets a WAY better printer!
ideas?
Thanks!

Permabanned
hi,

For overall price quality and ink cost I personnally think you cant beat the cannon.

I have a pixma 4000i which I think is a very good printer and I printed like god knows what and only just had to replace all of the cartiridges....so says something about usage.

my sister bought the 4200i which replaces the 3000 and 4000 models she says it is excellent as well. It also comes with new ink which has a bonus and I aint checked but a disadvantage.... the ink used with cannon paper is said to last longer like 100 or so years but last time i checked the ink was only available from cannon.

I recommend a cannon printer over any other due ot cost and what you get for your money. My dads got the epson photo printer and he has to buy third party ink as it cost him 60 pound plus just to fill it.

I think original cannon ink is 8 quid max so it cost 45 quid to fill all 5 cartridge holders and should last longer than other makers.

cannon pixma 4200i

Back
Top Bottom