Sub £200 For computer and XBox

Associate
I'm looking for a monitor for my Macbook pro (and a PC), but also XBox. Around 24-27 inch. At least one HDMI input, Good speakers built in (most don't) or be able to plug in speakers.

For hopefully less than £200.

I've looked but either the built in speakers are terrible, or you can't plug external speakers into them.

Any suggestions?

Soldato
My monitor died last night so I just bought this Samsung 27" for less than £200 on another site
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/sams...d-widescreen-lcd-monitor-black-mo-22l-sa.html

I haven't gotten delivery yet as I just ordered it, but from user reviews it looks to be good - although I am not sure about a curved screen. but at that price I figured I would give it a try

It doesn't have speakers, but it seems there are headphone jacks on the back panel (from photos). I am sceptical about quality with regards to inbuilt speakers.

it's only 60hz refresh @ 1080p, but that should be more than adequate for an Xbox as they struggle to get past 60fps (more like 30 fps average) . It has Freesync, but not sure that works with Xbox - you would need to research that

I am no expert on monitors, so this is just a suggestion. I hadn't planned on buying a new monitor and had little time to research due to my urgent need for a replacement.

my 2 cents and good luck with your search

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom