US: Suits Season 7

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Still enjoy this show, even though as described in this thread they do the same stuff over and over with characters. Wish they stopped it with Louis. Episode starts he is a good guy, does something stupid again, then by end of episode redeems himself.

Soldato
Talk about a cliff hanger ending for the mid season break, I just hope we get some closure either way when it comes back on and doesn't draw it out any longer we've had 7 seasons of it!

Associate
:o I'm not particulary that fussed about Megan leaving, her character has been quite annoying to be fair for sometime.

If Mike does go, surely it will be the end of the show which wouldn't exactly be a bad thing as too many seasons run on every show now and things just get a bit ridicoulous and predictable such as TWD, GoT etc.

Soldato
I'll be giving this a miss when Mike leaves. Without the dynamic between Harvey and Mike, and Mike's intelligence and memory to play off, this show isn't going to be anywhere near as good as it used to be. The whole reason it works so well is because of how Mike and Harvey interact. Sure, there are often little bits with Donna and Rachel etc, but they're the two that make the show and with one gone, I just don't see it working.

It's also been getting rather stale recently anyway. I'm not surprised that Patrick J Adams has decided it is time to go. They've overdone so many plot lines that it is just getting silly now.

Soldato
That finale was a smack in the face to viewers, 7 years we've watched Mike and Rachel and we get a 5 minute send off at the end due to them making it the pilot episode for the Jessica spin off.

We got no goodbyes from any of the main cast, no Mike and Donna or Louis, not even a conversation between Rachel and her dad.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
That finale was a smack in the face to viewers, 7 years we've watched Mike and Rachel and we get a 5 minute send off at the end due to them making it the pilot episode for the Jessica spin off.

We got no goodbyes from any of the main cast, no Mike and Donna or Louis, not even a conversation between Rachel and her dad.
I have to agree. It all felt so rushed. That episode should have been the penultimate episode with them having one more to properly send of Mike and Rachel.

Back
Top Bottom